FMGC Procedural Trainer & MCDU Device
Our FMGC and MCDU Training Devices provide students with an accurate representation of the Auto Flight System used in Airbus' 320 family of aircraft.
- The Software at the heart of our device has been developed using current A320 pilots to ensure maximum accuracy.
- The trainer is the perfect device for both teaching both the use of the FMGC and also the auto flight system that will be unfamiliar to pilots starting their first modern jet type rating.
- It is of equal value in training experienced pilots who are unfamiliar with the Airbus philosophy of flight guidance and ECAM handling that may be very different from their previous types.
- Our system can fly all types of departures and arrivals that you expect from a real aircraft.
Give Your Students The Same Type Of Experience They Get In A Full Flight Simulator... At A Fraction Of The Cost And Time.
Consisting of an FCU, PFD, ND, MCDU and Switching Panel, along with an ACP and Transponder.
- Replicate many training tasks that would previously have required the use of either a fixed-base or full flight simulator
- Students become familiar with the setup of a normal flight, and then fly that flight using all aspects of the the technology
- The Software is the same that is used in our full cockpit FTD
- Students have the ability to replicate any failure on the aircraft
Early ECAM Discipline
Our device is a perfect introduction to the use of the ECAM, being central to the safe operation of a modern jet aircraft.
Students gain an ECAM discipline at the earliest opportunity, instilling in them skills that will serve them throughout their whole careers in aviation.
Nothing can fully replicate the sensations of a Full Flight Simulator, but our device will make sure that the time spent in a FFS is backed up with the knowledge and skills to make the very best use of that time.
Schedule a no-obligation meeting to discuss your requirements with our team.